An online journal of our days on (and off) the ranch
Monday, July 9, 2007
Video by request
This is the swather mowing hay behind our house.
This is Clayton gathering the bales into the stacking area.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Now you mothers out there who are showing these videos to your kiddos...make sure you are teaching them to NOT be jealous or envious! That those are NOT the right feelings to have!! :) *heehee* I'm sure you're doing just fine in teaching them to appreciate such fine work. :)
3 comments:
Now you mothers out there who are showing these videos to your kiddos...make sure you are teaching them to NOT be jealous or envious! That those are NOT the right feelings to have!! :) *heehee* I'm sure you're doing just fine in teaching them to appreciate such fine work. :)
awesome videos so fun to watch
Rory says:
What's grandpa doing?
I watch that more!
Jace says:
Aaaaaaaiiiii!
Post a Comment