Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Supper in the field, a special guest....

I used our Cabelas points last year for these little folding tables. They are handy for supper in the field. The crew is trying to beat the rain that is forcast, so are baling late again tonight. Leroy is here so it was a treat to listen to a few stories. We asked what the most unusual food he had eaten in his travels. One that came to his mind was boa...from a 22 ft long snake. They carved 60 lbs of meat out of the several hundred. They fried it, if anyone wants to know ;)
Kate is waiting patiently for baby #2. It is only a couple of weeks away.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Mmmm...boa! I remember a rather unpleasant experience with rattlesnake one time, I wonder if boa's any better? Although I might just have to take Leroy's word for it :)

grmasusie said...

He said it had a rubbery texture.