Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Making hay while the sun shines!!

This is what we did on the 4th of July....it was hot and dry, perfect weather for putting up hay. Some of the picture explanations are for little boys who like to see Grpa's tractor....OK, big boys and girls, old ladies and old men can read them too!!!! They baled 170 bales this first day of baling....why I took a picture with only one bale in it, I do not know!
Above is the raking tractor.
Fischer and I visited Dad and Grpa and the stacking tractor.
One of the balers....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gma S! What happened to the flour picture? I want to know what the story was and why it mysteriously disappeared!! :) (Should you NEVER respond to this request, I will take it as a subtle hint that it's none of my business!!) :o) Happy 4th!

Jocelyn said...

I miss it! So pretty!

Amy said...

The little boys request videos please? :)