An online journal of our days on (and off) the ranch
Susie, I always just love your pictures depicting ranch life. They always just make me feel so happy! So, thank you! :)
You can tell from the pictures that we love the ranch life,too.
Susie, I miss having meeting in your house soooo bad. When I plan my trip down there, I am coming to visit. One thing I always loved about your house was the smell of your bread during meeting. yummmmmmmmm
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Susie, I always just love your pictures depicting ranch life. They always just make me feel so happy! So, thank you! :)
You can tell from the pictures that we love the ranch life,too.
Susie, I miss having meeting in your house soooo bad. When I plan my trip down there, I am coming to visit. One thing I always loved about your house was the smell of your bread during meeting. yummmmmmmmm
Post a Comment