Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to Jeremy!!

Proud Chris holding baby Jerm..



Our birthday picnic got rained out, so we celebrated inside the suburban.


The boys helped Jeff ship for the last time at Rock River.




College graduation.



Happy wedding day.





Summer 2007.













6 comments:

Renee said...

I love it when you do this...fun pictures!

Anonymous said...

It looks like it is a birthday time of year for you folks. It is always fun to check out your pictures, Susie, and keep up with your families. Linda

Jocelyn said...

Good pictures! I have a couple that I need to scan in and send to you from when all of us kids were together back in the day!

candy said...

I guess we mommies never tire of posting pictures of our babies. :) Happy birthday to Jeremy and good job raising him, Susie!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Renee - we love your birthday blog posts!! Fun to see the ones of Clayton and Allison having fun at Grandpa and Grandma's house too. Good job planning ahead, Gmpa George, and stocking the pond with fish for your grandkids - good way to ensure that you'll get them all hoooked on fishing!!:)

Amy said...

We look at these every day, (along with the tractor videos). I think Rory gets that that's Daddy! Thanks for posting them!