Thursday, July 12, 2007

More haying pictures

You might have to click on this one to see the two balers
Chris giving Mindy instructions


















Clayton trying to beat the rain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...first off...when you say "Clayton" you must mean someone on the crew and not your grandson, right? The last post when you mentioned Clayton, I thought, "Wow! Good for Clayton to be helping Gpa & Gma!" Now today, I'm thinking, "I must be confused on the Clayton's around the ranch." *sigh*

Second...did I ever tell you that my uncle was the engineer that designed the machine that makes the round bales? Or so I've been told by my family members. Of course, he was designing for a company and that company sold their work, so I don't believe that his name has ever been attached to the beginnings of this piece of equipment.

Third...and last...I sneeze just watching these videos so I TRULY hope that no one on the crew battles allergies! If they do, I'm sure they must just feel miserable during this time of the working season.

Anonymous said...

The videos are so cool!! Keep posting them!...even if it makes me really lonesome for Mindi Kay!! We are so glad she is loving her "summer" (??!!!) job!! Can't wait to come visit her and you all! Please keep posting!!!! Luv, Lorna

Anonymous said...

Shane loved these videos - especially watching the bales get picked up. He looked very impressed and said "Woah...that's cool!" :)