An online journal of our days on (and off) the ranch
Saturday, July 7, 2007
27 years ago today.....
They say that 07/07/07 is a lucky day because it only comes once every 100 years. July 7 has been a lucky day for us for 27 years. Happy Birthday, Scott!!
Yes, we were in the middle of haying. I came home in 5 days to 3 other little boys, and a hay crew of at least 5 men to cook for. Thanks goodness that I was MUCH younger and more energetic back then. It makes me tired to think of it now....I still have a hay crew, but my boys are all taking care of themselves now. I do miss those days, the boys at home, and the ENERGY!!
These pictures are great...Thanks for sharing them! What a cute kid...and we think he still is! I love the first day of school picture...doesn't time go so fast? It won't be long and they will be taking pictures of Chet like that! Lorraine
Thanks for sharing those Susie! I had never seen a baby picture of Scott...he's always had bright red hair! I too love the first day of school one...I can just imagine he was thinking he was BIG stuff not having to stay home alone anymore but being able to go to school with his big brothers! :)
7 comments:
What a cutie! Were you guys in the middle of haying at that time?
Yes, we were in the middle of haying. I came home in 5 days to 3 other little boys, and a hay crew of at least 5 men to cook for. Thanks goodness that I was MUCH younger and more energetic back then. It makes me tired to think of it now....I still have a hay crew, but my boys are all taking care of themselves now. I do miss those days, the boys at home, and the ENERGY!!
These pictures are great...Thanks for sharing them! What a cute kid...and we think he still is! I love the first day of school picture...doesn't time go so fast? It won't be long and they will be taking pictures of Chet like that! Lorraine
Those are fun pictures and fun memories. We're excited to see you again! LW
Thanks for sharing those Susie! I had never seen a baby picture of Scott...he's always had bright red hair! I too love the first day of school one...I can just imagine he was thinking he was BIG stuff not having to stay home alone anymore but being able to go to school with his big brothers! :)
Post a Comment