Monday, July 9, 2007

Busy days.....

The view from the gate....
Check out this picture taken June 7. Compare the same view 32 days later....






Chris has a helper in the "buddy seat".
There are bales far into the distance. Chris will have them all stacked by this afternoon.


5 comments:

Amy said...

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

My bet is that Chris doesn't have all of them stacked by this afternoon...am I right?

grmasusie said...

I haven't checked lately, but he has most of them stacked.

Jocelyn said...

I love the pictures and videos. I think you are just trying to make me jealous! Love the picture of Chris and his 'helper'!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see Fish in the buddy seat and not vice versa! :) I do wonder how long it will be before Fish is driving those rigs around! I had a cousin who was running the loader for my grandpa's blacktop business by the time he was 9!! I think Fish has that same kind of potential. :)