One year ago today, Scott called in the middle of the night and said..."Mom, are you in bed?" I had to admit I was....he then told us they were in the hospital waiting for Chet to be born....soooooo away we went to lend our moral support. Here is Grpa waiting outside the room.


Everything came out all right......

A few days later....
5 comments:
A year already! Wow! I guess Brooklyn is getting there too. Kristy is soooo ready to see her little one! We are too. Can't wait! Happy Birthday Chet.
Cute!! Hard to believe, though, that it's been one year already! I finally was able to meet him at convention up "north", so that was GREAT! Yay! :)
It was fun to see these pictrures again! Thanks for sharing them...hard to believe it has been a year already isn't it!? Lorraine
Happy birthday Chet! Nothing gets grandparents out of bed and on the road quicker than news that a grandbaby is about to be born!:) Glad we have had the blogs to watch him grow - he's one and we've only seen him once! Love all the haying pictures too - how about one of your crew?
How fun a first birthday is!!!... for the grown-ups, anyway!!! Luv, Lorna
Post a Comment