An online journal of our days on (and off) the ranch
Thursday, July 19, 2007
An unwelcome guest.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Listen to that rattle...yowsa.
I just now got up the courage to watch your little video. Now I'm going to go and inspect every little corner in my apartment. Now, being practical, I know this guy's brother isn't here, but it's better to be safe than sorry. :)
3 comments:
Listen to that rattle...yowsa.
I just now got up the courage to watch your little video. Now I'm going to go and inspect every little corner in my apartment. Now, being practical, I know this guy's brother isn't here, but it's better to be safe than sorry. :)
I just realized how many "nows" are in that post. Oops!! Sorry. Now, on to other things. :) *heehee*
Yikes!!!Did you cook him up in a snake stew? Tastes like chicken, from what I hear, but I sure wouldn't know first hand!Gma Terry
Post a Comment