Don't you just love those clouds! We loved the fact that they passed us by today and let us get a long day of baling hay...we had supper in the field, and they kept on baling.
There is a sandhill crane in the center of the picture. She has a baby on the left and the right, they were running away from me and my camera. You might click on the picture and enlarge it.
4 comments:
I love seeing the landscape and sky pics. With Dan being out on the road for clinical rotations, I long to see anything that is familiar to our home. The big white cotton candy clouds in the never ending blue sky is one of the things I miss seeing the most. I can almost hear the Sandhill crane singing/sqawking in the picture with her little one. Thanks for sharing!
I love all of your pictures and videos.
Gee Whiz...I didn't know that those birds were so huge!!! Beautiful!!!Gma Terry
An old poem from days gone by...I don't recall the title-
Making hay whilst the sun shines...
Come fall, harvest chokecherries for the wine...
Come winter,enjoy the blazing fire
That leads to Springs "awakening desire"
Then the cycle starts over again...
And darn, I can't remember the rest of it!
Post a Comment