Monday, October 1, 2007

33 years ago today....

33 years ago today, George and I had our first son...Happy Birthday, Jeff! He was a happy little guy.
Grandma Nelda had a special birthday cake recipe...notice the catalogs and tea towel for the booster chair.
School days..




Graduation from high school. A 4 legged friend.

Brothers and friends.
These were some of the kids that came and stayed for his graduation...I got the picture out of order. 8 of these have children of their own (I counted 16 offspring)...only 2 are not married.



Maybe this is why his bones hurt at night.
Happy wedding day 12 years ago.




Jeff and his family this spring.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! I remember we "aunts" thought Jeff was the smartest and cutest baby ever! Of course, we thought that about each subsequent niece and nephew and great-niece and nephew also. Aunt Karen

Anonymous said...

Susie, I always like it when someone in your family has a celebration, because you always bring out such fun pictures!! 33 years....that seems like quite a while ago!! Where did the time go? Linda

Anonymous said...

What a great chronological post! We enjoyed all the great pictures! We also enjoyed all the Alaska pictures! Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed seeing the pictures...JD did too! :) Thanks for the memories! LW