
We spent a day and a half this week helping feed hunters at another ranch. There were 31 people most meals. The big table seated 18 and there were 2 more tables. The girls were enjoying a visit while slicing and dicing!!

Sure is fun riding horses with your cousin!

Chet and Fischer sitting still..... for a minute.
3 comments:
man, that is so neat that Fisch rides just like his daddy already!
Heh, Heh...
Loved looking at your pictures again! Thanks for sharing. Lorraine
Thank you so much for posting these...I have looked at them about 30 times...I just love these...every one of them...it's so neat to hear Katies voice and hear Fischer rustling the leaves around...helps to make me feel like I'm almost there! Those sunrises are spectacular!That is so cute, to see the cousins having fun...if you put the hand motions together with the foot motion...well you'd have a "champion ride" hahahah...er I mean Yeeehah!...no, down here in southeast Texas, the Cajuns say Aiiieeeh!C'est Bon!!!!Gma Terry
Post a Comment