Friday, January 12, 2007

When the going gets tough....



Just wanted to share some "cool" pictures of the guys! Their expressions are frozen in place...it is -5 degrees and blowing hard. You may be able to click once and see Clark's moustache full of ice. They were coming in for something hot to drink and to thaw out!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Found your Blog through my niece, Dana. I'm her aunt from Calif. Great pictures! I grew up in MT but only have a vague memory of so much snow at once! Also, I found the comments on GPS interesting as I'm looking for one, too. Does anyone have brands they'd recommend? And portable, to go from car to RV? Diane

grmasusie said...

When Jerm and Amy get homes from their trip, I am going to find out what they had. If we ever get to a bigger town, I may stop at Best Buy or Radio Shack and check the GPS thing out. Our nearest "bigger" towns are about 150 miles away, so weather and roads have to be better than they are now.