An online journal of our days on (and off) the ranch
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Rocky Mountain high...
They are walking over to see Chris coming with his elk. If you click on the picture, you will see lots of reddish trees. They have died from the pine beetle epidemic. The trees in this area are really bad.
Hi Grandma Suzie! We heard that you have snow there already! Wow! I'm SORT of glad I'm in western WA where summer is slowly fading into a lovely, mild fall. Days are still in the 70's and 80's. Enjoy! I sure do miss all of you.
1 comment:
Hi Grandma Suzie! We heard that you have snow there already! Wow! I'm SORT of glad I'm in western WA where summer is slowly fading into a lovely, mild fall. Days are still in the 70's and 80's. Enjoy! I sure do miss all of you.
Post a Comment