This is Gary's house in the main yard to the left. Clayton's house is to the right.
This is the way we pull out of Chris and Kate's yard. They had plowed it for the propane man...hold on, it gets pretty bumpy!! I had to turn the camera off and hang on.
2 comments:
Oh, Susie. I do believe that I will STOP complaining now about what our weather is like in town. Hands down, YOU WIN for the bad weather!!!! These pictures/videos are just amazing!! I was telling my dad that looking at them reminds me of what the pictures look like in history books of the olden days...when they had snow that was WELL above their heads ("The Home Bakery" downtown has pictures like that on their wall). Oy vey. You just take care out there and BE SAFE, okay!! :)
We really would enjoy seeing some new faces....if/when you come out, be sure and bring a couple extra changes of clothes in case the wind blows;) Kate and I went to Saratoga Sunday evening and got groceries after the county had come and plowed us out.
Post a Comment