Saturday, May 2, 2009

Grandpa's new friend

Grandpa has been wanting to get a puppy for a long time now, but we were enjoying our freedom from worrying about pets...well, today was the day. The man met us in Laramie with Jasmine.


5 comments:

Mo said...

Cute puppy!! :) Thanks for sharing pics of your new friend.

Anonymous said...

Who's destressing---the pup or the owner??
D & K

Kristi said...

I love your new addition! She is even cuter in real life!

Michelle said...

I am torn. I want to show my kiddos these videos of Jasmine but I am afraid Sadie will pack her little suitcase and come live with you. She has tried and tried to convince Daddy that she needs a puppy, but even batting her big blue eyes hasn't worked so far. :)Yesterday Ivey called for Sadie to come to the living room. Sadie answered "What?! Is it a surprise? Is it a new puppy?!" :) We might just have to outsmart Daddy...maybe Sadie could give him a puppy for Father's Day. Then he couldn't refuse it....could he? :) Thanks for the fun post. We laughed at George exclaiming about her sharp teeth. Have a great day!

grmasusie said...

If you DO come for a visit...I probably will be ready to send her home in Sadie's suitcase. Grandpa's puppy is turning out to be "Grandma's puppy" all day long. She does not like to be put in a kennel, and she howls if she can't see me, so it is quite interesting! I always enjoyed watching other people's puppies from afar and having NO responsibility for them. Hmmm, I am GLAD you planted the suitcase thought in my head!!