An online journal of our days on (and off) the ranch
Monday, November 3, 2008
Helping Grandma bake....
I had 2 helpers this morning. Part of the fun was walking from chair to chair. they had to pose a little licking the spoons. Fischer was putting on his "camera smile" in the first picture.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These pictures are so cute! So nice to have them close, and get to do these fun things with them. Lorraine
Gosh...soon I will be baking cookies just like this with Fischy and Hazey ...I can't wait!!! Thanks for all of these great pics...I really enjoy them all, take care, Wendy (Gma Terry)
2 comments:
These pictures are so cute! So nice to have them close, and get to do these fun things with them. Lorraine
Gosh...soon I will be baking cookies just like this with Fischy and Hazey ...I can't wait!!! Thanks for all of these great pics...I really enjoy them all, take care, Wendy (Gma Terry)
Post a Comment