
The sun was shining when the trip began. My pictures are a bit out of order...as usual.


Later....

Headed home.

Beautiful scenery.

It is a looong way down!


It's snowing...

Brrrrrr...(this is my new computer background) When you click on it, it is beautiful.

7 comments:
Enjoyed your pictures of the hunt and the mountain scenery. Thanks for posting them. Karen W.
Good for you for going along on the hunting trip, Susie, and sharing your great pictures with us!! Actually, I'm guessing you let George use you camera....if that is the case he did a great job with it!! Linda
I just listened to the video clips and it looks like George gets the credit...great job, George. Linda
Linda, I am the "cook" so if there is to be hot supper waiting...the cook stays home by the stove! When I saw how cold they were when they got home, I was glad I stayed by the stove!!
Hi Susie,
Can I have more details? Who got the elk? Looks kind of like our trip up there last Saturday. Was the elk anywhere in the same area as the one Owen shot?
Great photos but--BRRRR! I'm glad we didn't have snow for our trip up there.
d.
Hi George and Susie, Stuart wanted me to let you know that he and Justin like to look at your horse and cow pictures. Often when they are here they want to see the horse pictures!! Not only do we look at them, but Stuart say, "Make it big please, Mama Linda." Then we go on down and talk about their friends, Fischer and Hazen!! Linda
Susie and family: Congratulations to whomever took picture PB047502.JPG. I downloaded it and put it on my desktop at work. Everybody who walks in and notices it makes very favorable comments. The most frequent one is to make a greeting card out of it and publish it. I agree; the picture is almost a painting of a winter scene. Just wanted you to know how much the picture is appreciated in sunny CA. :-)
Post a Comment