Wow!! You really DID get a lot of snow! Tonight at meeting Kathy and Willis told us that the highway was closed between Elk Mtn and Rawlins but I didn't realize it piled up that much. So....maybe you're in for another winter like last year?
Take care out there and keep warm!
We're taking Lorraine over to Albin tomorrow and then on to Green River on Saturday.
These are really obscene pictures. :) I can't believe you'd post them on your site! :) Who said it could snow anyway? I'm just NOT READY yet! I'm glad we haven't seen any of that stuff in our area! Myrna I hope all else is well there!
Oh my my! I remember how Halloween was usually the time when the snow started to fly...I wonder if you will need the snow cat again this year? Just keep dreaming about how nice that hay will look next summer!!Especially all those FAT calves next fall!!! Gma Terry
3 comments:
Wow!! You really DID get a lot of snow! Tonight at meeting Kathy and Willis told us that the highway was closed between Elk Mtn and Rawlins but I didn't realize it piled up that much. So....maybe you're in for another winter like last year?
Take care out there and keep warm!
We're taking Lorraine over to Albin tomorrow and then on to Green River on Saturday.
These are really obscene pictures. :) I can't believe you'd post them on your site! :) Who said it could snow anyway? I'm just NOT READY yet! I'm glad we haven't seen any of that stuff in our area! Myrna
I hope all else is well there!
Oh my my! I remember how Halloween was usually the time when the snow started to fly...I wonder if you will need the snow cat again this year? Just keep dreaming about how nice that hay will look next summer!!Especially all those FAT calves next fall!!! Gma Terry
Post a Comment