Friday, October 10, 2008

More...

Little Rio is 8 days old.
It is interesting trying to get 2 two year olds, a one year old, a 5 month old and a week old to all look at the camera and not run off. I wasn't co-ordinated enough to switch between movie and still pictures.
Great grandparents with the 2 newest grandboys.

5 comments:

Renee said...

This is great to get a peek at the new little Rio! The scenery out there this time of year, is colorful and pretty, indeed!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us have a peak at Rio. He is a cutey.

We don't have an easy time either, when we try to get the 5 grandkids picture taken.

The local chiro's parents had 9 children and there are 45 grandchildren...now wouldn't that be fun to get their picture!!
Linda

Sara M. said...

Gramma Susie... Can I ask who the adorable Rio belongs to? I am out of the loop way up here in Montana... Thanks!!

grmasusie said...

Little Rio belongs to Kip and Colleen. He has lots of boy cousins to play with. Pres and Nelda have 12 great grand sons and 3 great grand daughters.

Sara M. said...

That's kind of what I was thinking! Colleen and I were roommates in Laramie!! Congrats to them!! Those Williams babies are adorable!! Poor little Allison and Larkin are so out numbered!!