Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sunny Thursday...

I got stuck in the deep snow trying to back out of Kate's driveway today, so used the time waiting for Grpa to come pull me out, to take a pretty picture of the mountain. (Fischer likes to play with his trucks and tractors and every time he does, he says "I got stuck in the snow again!!" I wonder where he got that???)

Grpa G is bringing the suitcases to the house. He had to wade through a lot of snow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man alive! Looks like ya'll are having a real winter up there! Almost makes me feel guilty for these 65 degree days we are having down here! Almost!
Morgan

Anonymous said...

Susie...I was just checking Jeremy & Amy's blog and it seems that they've made it so that you can view it by invitation only. Do you think that you could e-mail me at nitram_1@hotmail.com and let me know what their e-mail address is so that I could request to be a viewer? Thanks, Susie! :)