These pictures are backwards in sequence...I am too lazy to start all over!

Kate and Baby Hazen.

The new little man.

When we came back, the delivery was all over and dad was in the nursery taking pictures and watching the bath.

Our day began early. We left home at 5:15. We picked Fischer up at the hospital and took him out to breakfast.
8 comments:
Thank you for the prompt post - we've been thinking about your family all day with the excitement of a new baby being born! Glad it all went well - it looks like Fischer was taking it in stride! Is it just me or does Hazen look like Fischer? We're glad we got to peek in on such a great day!
I agree...the new little chap sure seems to look like his brother. Congratulations!!! Linda
You have reason to be proud, grandma! He sure looks like Fischer to me, too. I can imagine they will be best buddys in a year or two.
Aunt Karen
He could be Fisher's twin! Congratulations on a new grandbaby!
Stacie
More great pictures! Thank you for sharing! And congratulations on being grandparents again! It's so exciting to see pics of Hazen and see what happiness he has brought to everyone already!
I've been checking your site like mad...waiting for pictures! Mom and I were commenting to eachother over the pictures on Kate's blog how much he looks like Fish. The profile one of him looks EXACTLY like him! May as well be twins. Congrats!
I echo the comments of everyone else...holy cow Hazen looks just like Fischer! What a cutie! Nothing makes a child seem older than when he becomes a big brother.
Thanks for sharing the pictures
what a beauty! Looks like the Fish's twin.
Morgan
Post a Comment