Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Two Happy Events!!

The wedding register....


Chris and Kate, Meagen, Clayton and Allison 3 years ago today!


The daughters-in-law before the wedding....
The family has grown quite a lot since this day...we only had 2 grandchildren then. We have 7 and 8/9ths now!!








What a beautiful day and setting for a wedding... Chris and his brothers.






Kate's birthday was Monday and anniversary on Tuesday. Kathy made a beautiful cake for the event.






8 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks for the special post Susie!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful birthday cake!! I hope you had a very happy birthday and anniversary, Kate!

Anonymous said...

I see now that it says Morgan made the last comment. I'm sure you are all thinking it sounds a little too nice and girly to be from him...it was me, I just forgot to set the name different before I sent it. :)

Anonymous said...

wow...those ladies sure look young in the pictures...nothing like a few kids a couple of years to put some age on a gal

Unknown said...

just to make sure there is no confusion - I did not post that last anon. comment - yikes. no way.

Anonymous said...

How dare you Morgan for talking about those beautiful women like that!!!

Amy said...

That was my husband and I hope nobody bothered to be offended! He agrees with me that actually the best way to age a gal is to be married to a W! :)

grmasusie said...

I had a sneaking suspicion that it must be J. making the rash comments. Morgan said it wasn't him and I couldn't think of anyone else it might be!! A lot of things get better as they age... probably good wives and mothers do too!!!