Friday, August 24, 2007

Late evening drive...

Last night things got a little sad here. Fischer started mentioning mommy and daddy in a very sad voice....Grpa G started calling for Grandma, threw on his bathrobe, bare feet and all and we jumped in the car and headed down the road. We wanted to keep things from getting to the point of no return!! Fischer immediately cheered up, watched the rabbits, the antelope, and the cows in the headlights, then was asleep before we got 3 miles away. We tucked him in bed and he slept til 7 am!!....just a little update from the ranch ;)...thank goodness we didn't have time for pictures!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think pictures of this post would have topped them all! :)

Anonymous said...

Good thing that Gma and Gpa are so smart about these things! :) I'm sure that Fish didn't even pick up on the distraction!! :) That's one point for the grandparents!!! ;p

Anonymous said...

I saw your link to flylady's site. I am glad to see a fellow fan! I really like her system!