An online journal of our days on (and off) the ranch
Were Chris and Kate taking the tractor to town to get the tire fixed?Morgan
I am NOT responsible for the comments my husband leaves! He even signed his name to this one instead of his usual cloak of "anonymous"!:) Anyway - I have to say this is about the funniest thing I have seen in a long while! :)
Ha ha ha ha, Morgie! Yes we did take the tire to town...and as you see I am a very useful wife. :)
Say Susie and Kate - just a heads up for you two, I hope we get a goodly dose of branding pictures soon...Morgan
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Were Chris and Kate taking the tractor to town to get the tire fixed?
Morgan
I am NOT responsible for the comments my husband leaves! He even signed his name to this one instead of his usual cloak of "anonymous"!:) Anyway - I have to say this is about the funniest thing I have seen in a long while! :)
Ha ha ha ha, Morgie! Yes we did take the tire to town...and as you see I am a very useful wife. :)
Say Susie and Kate - just a heads up for you two, I hope we get a goodly dose of branding pictures soon...
Morgan
Post a Comment