Thursday, April 5, 2007

The best cowhands are not always cowboys on horseback...

Sometimes they are cowgirls...like these cowdogs, please meet Nip, Daisy, and Tink. I have heard it said that a good cowdog can do the job of 3 cowboys. I am sure my sons will set me straight if my facts are NOT factual. Notice that the 20 inches of snow we had last week is all melted...just a few muddy spots left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard that about a dog taking the place of three cowboys....We have a different saying down south - three good dogs to take the place of one Texas cowboy....
Morgan

Anonymous said...

I don't know...I'll have to find out what they say in Southeast Texas...I hear the Cajun's talk about their gumbo...they say all good gumbo's have to have what they lovingly call "the holy trinity"...onion,green pepper and celery...those 3 are in EVERY Cajun dish...and GAAAhlic! That is a great Photo of Chris and his dogs.