Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thinking warm, tropical thoughts is NOT working!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Clayton and Allison are ready to come play in the snow!! I'm not sure how to get from here to there though! Enjoy it for us! :) We enjoyed the movies!

Jocelyn said...

Wow! That is a lot of snow. Thanks for the video.
It is still snowing here, but we don't have THAT much! I did have to chip ice off of my windows at 6:30 this morning though (not scrape, CHIP!). It has been windy and raining, but started snowing a bit ago and is still going strong.

Anonymous said...

I bet it will look almost tropical there this spring when the snow all melts and it warms up! Until then,you can come stay with me where it is very pleasantly warm, and my kids would love to come help George out in the snow! :) Thanks for the great movies! Morgan and I talked about coming your way in May and I won't make any promises but we both want to badly and are going to try. Looking at your movie made me feel cold, I better go drink some hot tea. :)(Truth be known, it made me a bit homesick for WY!)

Diane said...

What a great video! As long we can watch it from warm AZ!! We're doing our RV travels, so can stay away from snowy places - by choice.

Anonymous said...

I like the narrative, Sue Definately a must for all your videos! Dave

Anonymous said...

Gramasusie says....sorry about the inane narrative, I wish I could have turned the sound off! I should have put a warning on the title and said please turn the sound off before viewing.