
I have been wanting to blog a picture of something green for a change. Last week we took a trip to Florida with JD and family. Here they are looking over the lake at Epcot. We just enjoyed the feeling of soaking up sunshine, and feeling a bit too HOT !

The girls took a break in the double stroller while the others went on a wild Space Mountain ride.

We rented a 3 bedroom house with a private pool. It was cheaper than 2 motel rooms and much roomier! The kids loved it. They were happy to come home in the evenings and swim a little. We lucked out and the temps were in the low 80's during the day and the water was warm.
We can now add our praise of the GPS car systems. We did not have a map, just typed in the addresses of where we wanted to go, clicked on "fastest way" and away we went.
I think the nicest part of going away is the good feeling of being "home again!"
4 comments:
How FUN!!! So glad to hear about the trip!! Monique & I are heading to Texas on Saturday for a week in warm weather! We, too, are excited about the weather (oh, and about getting to see the Bassham's! ;o).
What fun! Sounds like you had a good time...that will be something they will remember forever.
Hey susie,
Looks like a fun trip! Chris and I are talking about doing this when Fischer and our other little one get a bit bigger. We will have to get some pointers from you guys when we go. Sorry about forgetting to add you guys. I switched my blog and then had to add all my links again ( I've been adding those I forgot since then)... you are on my blog now now!
jen...we really miss you coming up to our place once a month...and monique also. What can we do about that?
Post a Comment