An online journal of our days on (and off) the ranch
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Someone old and something new
I thought I ought to get into the blogging business, so here goes. I have NO cute babies at home to show pictures of, so mine will have to be scenes of daily life. When I have occasional visitors they will show up here too.
Welcome to the blogging world! We'll look forward to your pictures and updates of what's going on over there. The sunbeam picture is beautiful, so don't feel bad about no kids to send pics of, we'll take pretty pictures with mountains in them anyday!! Oh, and some of you and your better half too!
3 comments:
Bout time! Great picture, now keep it up!
So excited you are going to do a blog also-I check everyone elses every morning here at work! What a beautiful picture that is!
Jocelyn
Welcome to the blogging world! We'll look forward to your pictures and updates of what's going on over there. The sunbeam picture is beautiful, so don't feel bad about no kids to send pics of, we'll take pretty pictures with mountains in them anyday!! Oh, and some of you and your better half too!
Post a Comment