Now that we have 2 feet of snow on the level....and more in the road ;), GrpaG has to take the snowblower and clean the road everytime we get word of company coming. The weather man says another storm somewhat like the last one is on its way starting tonight. It will go from Colorado to Rapid City, SD. Tom H is supposed to be here for supper, so we want to make sure he can get here! Maybe he will get snowed in. I suppose those planning spec mtgs in Oregon wouldn't be too happy about that!
Chris are Kate are coming home this week, and their drive blows shut every day, so GrpaG plans to plow some tall ridges of snow to catch the blowing snow before it gets to the driveway.
2 comments:
Sounds like you are having fun...tell Tom hi for us!
The kids are really wishing for snow here...their dad isn't! They love the pictures and I'm sure they'd have fun playing in it! I told them you'd do it for them! :)
Post a Comment