Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Time to print the year book

This blog is an online  journal of our year.  It probably gets boring to people who check in, but just don't feel you have to read it all and look at all the pictures.  The grandkids enjoy seeing themselves and I sure enjoy the memories.  Now that I have the year finished, I will send it electronically to a place that prints the year of pictures and text in a hardbound book.  We really enjoy comparing the years, the grass, the snow, the size of each grandchild, etc.  Now on to 2012.

2 comments:

Deena said...

Hi! I'm one person in northern CA who checks in on your blog every now & then and always enjoy the beautiful pictures of your ranch setting. And what a neat idea that you can use the blog as an online journal and then have it printed in book form! That would really make it worthwhile even if no one but you ever saw it ;) I used to keep a handwritten journal and still have years & years of them around in a box somewhere, but it's just too labor intensive that way...ha! If our CA girl Kara is in your field as it appears from her blog that she might be, she can give you more info about us, if you care to ask! Keep up the good work and have a great 2012.

Deena said...

PS -- I love the grandkid pictures, too! We have 3 grandsons, ages 15, 10 and 7, and they're the apples of our eye, but they live in TX. We used to know your daughter-in-law Amy years ago when she was in Chico, I think, but came to Sac'to a few times. Our younger daughter lived/worked in Chico before she started out in 1997.