This is Rattlesnake Road December 18, 2011
We met Jeff's family, Scott's, and Chris's families in Denver Dec 18. Jeremy and Amy and boys flew to Ft Lauderdale direct from Kansas City.
We met Jeff's family, Scott's, and Chris's families in Denver Dec 18. Jeremy and Amy and boys flew to Ft Lauderdale direct from Kansas City.We caught a shuttle to the Islamorada Seafood Restaurant and ate outside on the deck! We had it all to ourselves....so relaxing and warmer than home! Jerm and Amy and boys are getting in later tonight.
The grandkids having fun posing in the shark's mouth.





1 comment:
Susie, I love, love, LOVE all the pictures of your trip! I found myself just smiling away at all the smiles and laughter in the pictures. SO glad that you guys were able to do that (and to do it BEFORE the Italian cruise ship accident). Good memories for EVERYONE, I'm sure! So glad that most of the kids are old enough to remember a trip like this, too.
Post a Comment