An online journal of our days on (and off) the ranch
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Snowy Sunday morning
2 families had to cancel this morning because of roads and snow. Slick highways towards Laramie, and 4-6" at Encampment. The cat outside looking in... My wood wagon...
More snow...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Once again, I enjoy your photos!. We didn't have new snow today, but sure have frosty trees. It has been foggy all day. The electricity was out when I got up...good reason to head back to bed. It did come back on a hour or so later. Have a great week and enjoy the turkey. We have to crew home and Sp. Mtg company...doesn't get better than than. :-)
1 comment:
Once again, I enjoy your photos!. We didn't have new snow today, but sure have frosty trees. It has been foggy all day. The electricity was out when I got up...good reason to head back to bed. It did come back on a hour or so later. Have a great week and enjoy the turkey. We have to crew home and Sp. Mtg company...doesn't get better than than. :-)
Post a Comment