The clouds today have rainbows along the edges...maybe you can see them if you click. I looked it up and it is ice crystals in the cirrus clouds (caused by wind). The crystals are large enough to refract the light rather than scatter it. The way the wind is blowing, I am sure the snow is going straight up into the clouds!!

The other day, the snow came with such force from the side, that it drove the snow into the pine trees...kind of pretty!

We have had some beautiful sunrises...

These deer were outlined on the skyline...

I brought them up close with the zoom.

This fellow was posing.

He looks good coming AND going!
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures. It is always good to stop in and see what you are up to. Linda
Beautiful shots. Thanks, Linda & Arno
We had a beautiful day in Laramie - sunny, warm and clear roads. Those rainbow clouds are so cool. Never heard of them before. I like the pink mountains too.
Post a Comment