Saturday, June 5, 2010

Just another regular day on the ranch....

I have been going with Grpa G quite a bit lately in the Ranger putting out mineral, fencing, etc. We saw this badger the other day running along the road. Then this killdeer chick....

The cattle behind Chris and Kate's house...the mountain all clouded in...it was raining down here.

Two helpers this morning..




Grpa G putting mineral in the tubs, Chris and Kirby checking for sickness.




Working hard, but enjoying it!





Car trouble, so the Durango is getting a free ride to town. Chris pulled the wrecker out last year, so he is returning the favor.







2 comments:

Jen said...

I *LOVE* the picture of grandma and the boys! :) It always brings back good memories for me of time spent with grandma & grandpa, so I'm glad to see these boys making the same memories. :)

Thanks for sharing!!

The Rancher's Wife Kate said...

I had to laugh when I saw our car! Hopefully it will be out of the shop and fixed soon. :)