I could not believe my eyes yesterday when I looked at the thermometer. We haven't seen these numbers for a loooong time!

Grandpa invited me to go to the Sheep Mtn pasture with him as he had some fence to fix. So our 'field trip' began.

We went quite a few miles in the Ranger...the doors are off because the heater runs full time, so it was a fun but dusty ride.

While Grandpa checked out the fence, I enjoyed looking at these little white flowers everywhere!

You could see for miles...

....and miles.

The fence was cut and 5 wires of knotted barb wire, so it took a long time to unravel....carefully!

Then each wire had to be spliced and stretched again.

The sky was so blue, and the clouds reflected in the water so nicely.

...and there was water everywhere.

Looking back at Sheep Mtn where we had been.

More clouds in the water. This shows the grass too. I had my last 3 years of blogs printed in book form and the men have enjoyed comparing the grass, water, snow cover to other years. The blog books make a wonderful, picture journal of the year.

Of course, Jazz needed some TLC from her best friend.

We have to check the tomatoes first thing. We picked this one today (have to take turns, of course)...then cut it in 4 pieces for all to have a taste.

We made some cake mix snickerdoodles, yum!

Removing the shirts keeps them clean!
2 comments:
Removing shirts to keep them clean: Taylor's 4th grade teacher told me about this and it works great for me, because I was soaking my shirts everytime I washed my face. (I also get toothpaste all over my lower face when I brush my teeth, but I least that doesn't increase the laundry.) heehee
Where are you growing tomatoes? Inside again?
Post a Comment