This is from the front of the store looking back...
Now the AFTER pictures....This picture might explain the kind of "spring" days we are having here in Wyoming. Cousin Kathy and I left after lunch Sunday to head to the town where my sister is setting up a quilt shop. One of the roads we drove on for 50 miles was listed as "no unnecessary travel" when we got to Karen's house, we could hardly turn the wheels because of the ice buildup.
The temp hovered around -11 degrees to 0 degrees. The men loaded up two enclosed trailers full of fabric, shelves, and etc.

First off, Kathy vacuuming the new rug. Don't you love the color of the walls?

View from the front to the back of the store. The lighting is great for looking at fabric and colors.

The store used to be a cafe...so is totally redone. One neat thing is the "retro" shaped window in the front. Lots of townsfolk were walking by and peeking inside! Amy cleaned and shined the window so it is clear now.

Chantry and Bruce setting up the counters.
First off, Kathy vacuuming the new rug. Don't you love the color of the walls?
View from the front to the back of the store. The lighting is great for looking at fabric and colors.
The store used to be a cafe...so is totally redone. One neat thing is the "retro" shaped window in the front. Lots of townsfolk were walking by and peeking inside! Amy cleaned and shined the window so it is clear now.
Chantry and Bruce setting up the counters.
6 comments:
Neat! Neat!
I do like the color of the walls. What a huge project.
I want to see a picture of the outside, store-front as well! So fun to be better able to imagine it now.
That's great! Thanks for sharing this!! I've been wondering about the progress. I had to chuckle over the picture of Kathy vacuuming, though. I didn't notice her orange shirt at first, just the sweater on top of it and I thought, "My goodness, Kathy! That's a little risque!!" Haha...oops! :)
How neat...Wish I lived closer...I would be a regular customer!
BTW, I do LOVE the window.
Thanks so much, Susie, for sharing these pictures. Now we can picture the shop. What a lot of work to get it up and going. It would be fun to take a day trip and go see it. Jen, you are to funny!! :-) Linda
Wow, it's hard to believe from the beginning pictures that it would end up so clean and pristine!
The tire wells of your truck look like JAWS! heehee
Wow Thanks for the look at the store! Looks like you all had a lot of work to do. So fun to see it come together. Can't wait to go up and see it. Of course my husband will probably make me leave my purse at home. :-)
Post a Comment