I thought these narrow streets were quite interesting. The taxi driver would just beep his horn, or park in an inlet and let people go by. People didn't seem to be going anywhere terribly fast!

I love flowers, and always have to take home a picture. I doubt I can spell it, but this is bougenvillia.

This is the underside of a sea urchin. A man was taking them out of the sea and letting people hold it.

I thought this tip begging sign was unique.

Dad and George and our driver...a Caddilac Escalade!

There are double ships lined up here. ..and one more out in the bay that brings people on shore on little boats. The ones behind us will have to pull out first.

The market on St Martin.

They were selling spices in bulk. Ladies were buying like crazy.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your trip with us. It looks like you are having a grand time. Linda
It looks warm...I like warm! Lorraine
Post a Comment