You took out the original and then cut out the head?! I hope it wasn't because of my comment! :{ It certainly didn't bother me, but I found it quite fascinating...as long as I didn't have to watch the process or smell the smells. :o)
Jen, I hadn't noticed the head in the background. After your comment, I thought it might be scarey to my grandkids...or the non-hunters that check out the blog. G has lots more really interesting pictures..if you would like to see them. :) Thanks for looking and commenting!
4 comments:
You took out the original and then cut out the head?! I hope it wasn't because of my comment! :{ It certainly didn't bother me, but I found it quite fascinating...as long as I didn't have to watch the process or smell the smells. :o)
Jen, I hadn't noticed the head in the background. After your comment, I thought it might be scarey to my grandkids...or the non-hunters that check out the blog. G has lots more really interesting pictures..if you would like to see them. :)
Thanks for looking and commenting!
I clicked once...it didn't seem to go, so clicked again and it printed out twice...so I erased the second double comment.
Post a Comment