An online journal of our days on (and off) the ranch
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Fox and deer friends...
Click on this once. This fox and deer were eating together where we put the corn shucks, etc. It shows up when it is bigger. They were just waiting around until we aren't looking so they can finish off the rest of my flowers.
That is a neat picture - & I especially LOVE the picture at the top of your blog!! I was in the Snowy's on Saturday & loved seeing all Fall colors - so beautiful!!
3 comments:
Very cool! :)
That is a neat picture - & I especially LOVE the picture at the top of your blog!! I was in the Snowy's on Saturday & loved seeing all Fall colors - so beautiful!!
What a beautiful shot. The pinks and greens really set each other off. It's so peaceful, with the deer and fox together.
Thanks, Linda
Post a Comment