Friday, August 1, 2008

One summer's eve....

A couple of years ago, I bought these cute little folding picnic tables at Cabelas. We happened to have some points built up, and it seemed like a good way to spend them....to me anyway. Grpa G was not quite as pleased with my purchase as I was!! Kate and I brought lasagne, breadsticks, salad, and cookies to the hay field. We had hopes of finishing baling tomorrow, but one baler broke down, and no parts in town! Dave, Clayton, and Alisa are filling their plates here.
The others wait their turn.
Fischer couldn't get enough lemonade...they finally had to move the jug, it was so much fun!
You might get the idea that I love the beauty of the hay fields....you're right. There are so many shadows and shades of color, and textures... Alisa's tractor is to the left, with Sheephead and Elk Mtns in the background. This is the LAST FIELD!!



No comments: