Sunday, August 31, 2008

More...

There was a shower by the back door to wash the sand off.
Grpa G picked us some berries.
The view north of Nehelem, OR.

Clayton found 3 older men.....older than Grpa and I :) flying a kite. I don't know how it happened, but next time I looked, Clayton was flying the kite!
Pictures on the beach.

The back deck. The path behind the house to the ocean.



Hazen and Fischer enjoyed a hole someone dug.
Walking to the beach behind the house....
Lots of picture opportunities!




Dave's boat...ready to check the crab pots.





2 comments:

Oma and Opa said...

Hi Susie & George: You were in my old stomping grounds. Miss those Oregon beaches.

That's not the only thing we will be missing soon. Our son, Rob, will be starting a new job in Boulder, CO. Oct.13th. He's looking forward to the great outdoor life there.
Linda

Anonymous said...

Love those pics, thanks for letting me know about yours...reminds me so much of the house we used to rent in Maine when I was a little girl...we used to love to walk along the path to the beach with our cousins...but instead of crabs, we caught lobsters! How fun for all, take care, Gma Terry