Saturday, December 1, 2007

Some random photos....

This is the view from my back deck this morning. It is typical special mtg weather...we could go 150 miles to the north, or 150 miles to the east tomorrow. We decide by checking the road report. This is usually the week we really start getting snow in Wyoming!! Some years we just have to stay home because of the weather.
Can you remember what fun a big box is to play in?? This one has become a house with doors and windows to look out of. When it is off the rug, it even becomes a "mobile home", it slides around wherever you want to go!! I should clarify, that it is NOT Grpa and Grma that are crawling into the house....it is Fischer!




I can't believe that we only took 1 picture when we visited Jeff and family this week. This one is thanks to Grpa G.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I love how you added the grand landscape photo to your header. I also love the little photo of the spring flowers. It is a little reminder of what to look forward to with all this winter weather.