Monday, December 10, 2007

Frosty and foggy....

The sunrise was so "grand" this morning....the fog is rolling in from the right and the clouds are moving steadily to the left. Only the mountain tops are peeking out. It is 9 degrees, so covering up a bit seems wise!!

Notice the little caps of snow on top of the fence posts still and the snow on the east side of the bell. The wind hasn't blown them off yet. Our deck is 3 steps up and the snow we have pushed off is even with the floor.


This is the view from the front of the house where Grpa G is pushing the snow back for company. I love the way the snow "frosts" the haystacks and the rocky hills.

1 comment:

Lainey said...

I really like your bell! Where did you get such a thing? I wanted to get one so I wouldn't have to sound like a welfare mom yelling at my kids. (No offense meant!) Also thanks for the antelope picture below. I miss seeing them so much! I always enjoy your blog.
Elaine B