Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More scenery from the far north.

This was our home away from home. We had our hotel room and restaurant and transportation all in one.
One of many glaciers. The breeze off them was pretty cool.

Moose get to fighting in the fall and sometimes their horns get wedged together and they die that way...we saw displays like this several places. Usually, they were BIG horns.






Every where were bright fall colors.




My mom took this next picture at Valdez, AK last week...the rolling hills between the yellow trees in the foreground and the white mountains, were all yellow and orange and red also. Talk about beautiful!! This is my new desktop wall paper.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a pretty picture - the scenery must have been spectacular. I put it on as my computer background also, so I am enjoying it every day several times a day! Karen F.

Jocelyn said...

That is a beautiful picture! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! :) And here I though that George was waving to us in the first picture...nope! He's just fixing a jacket! Oh well... ;)

Thanks for sharing!