Tuesday, May 8, 2007

about one of my talented sisters.....

My sister Karen, just graduated with a BS in nursing while working full time, being a mother of 3, and keeping things at home going smoothly. It was such a snowy Saturday...May 5...that out of towners couldn't get there because of slick roads. Congratulations, Karen!! This is Alisa and her duct tape double. From what I gather, you wear something that you don't want to keep any more on the bottom layer, then go all around with duct tape. You cut it off, then....you stuff it with some kind of stuffing to hold the shape. You have to push and shove it a bit to make it just your size, then happy sewing!! (I would be depressed to see the final product in my case .... Alisa's looks good!)

2 comments:

Kate said...

We are so happy for you Karen!

Jocelyn said...

Wow, that is great-Good work to Karen. I love the duck tape double too-Alisa is looking very nice and pretty...haven't seen her in a while.