
There is a bald eagle sitting in this tree. This in an Indian encampment area on the North Platte River. Many Indian fire rings and arrowhead chips. I wanted to record the "no snow" landscape. It is very unusual for this time of year. The lack of snow and warm temps are making records.

I went with George today to drain cattle watering systems. It is supposed to snow this week.

It was fun to see the various pastures. I hadn't been here for years. It was nice enough to take the open Ranger vehicle.

I was ferrying trucks and horse trailers for Chris gathering cattle on the Overland lease. You can't see this completely, as it covers a big area. The Indians must have used this large circle of rocks for some kind of ceremony. There is a big rock in the center, and many big heavy rocks set in a circle around it. Chris found arrowheads in this circle area.

Kate had to borrow Todds warm hat when we were feeding the men. It is November 17 and the snow is coming today.

The interstate is closed Laramie to Cheyenne.
November 18. Waiting for the men to come for lunch.
Lunch in the greenhouse again. It was so nice and warm. Pretty chilly outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment