Sunday, May 8, 2016

May 1 -7




 The Double Eight had to dig a path through the snow to move their cattle. 
The guys found a rattlesnake den on Sheep Mtn. Now what to do about it?
This mangy moose was watching George irrigate. 
Elizabeth came to visit and dropped her cowgirl clothes in a pile by the door. 
Dusty rode 2 miles from his house to mine. His brothers brought band aids to patch him up when he wrecked. He had enjoyed a red Popsicle before the bike ride. 

Remember this is my journal that I print up each January, so I record events for future reference. 
I've had very few sick times in my life, so any downtime is a bad surprise for me!I spent a night in the hospital after my heart got to beating 180 plus beats per minute. They had to give me medicine that stopped my heart, then it started up 99 beats per minute. Then got slower. 

No comments: