Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WRCA Rodeo Amarillo, TX







 

the ticket to the show
Gathering "strays".

12 kids total, JD, Lisa, and Chris have 7, headed to lunch.  The other mothers are shopping.
Watching their dads.

...and watching.
Grandpa G and I were eating popcorn like this, only I couldn't get a picture of myself! 
We sat above the bucking chutes.  Here are the bucking saddles lined up and ready.

The bucking horses were pretty calm standing and waiting to go on.

You would never know from this picture what damage they could do to a cowboy!
 


Checking in with 5 kids and 3 adults was kind of a blur like this picture!  It was pretty easy as Amarillo airport is small.

I always get a good feeling when the mountain comes into view.  Home is close by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun to see pictures - thanks for reminding me that you do your blog still, it's always fun to see and hear what's happening in your corner. I am laughing so hard at the picture/caption of the cotton candy eater!
Melody

Anonymous said...

Sue, are you OK? I'm missing keeping up with you folks through your blog!

~Eva Myers